- Check the weather and dress appropriately. We have been blessed with 70+ degree hunt days and cold and wet days. Be prepared for both....
- Sign ins begin at 7am. Arrive early.
- You must show your letter of acceptance at the gate when you are entering the property.
- Park in designated parking area
- Leave your unloaded shotgun in your car until you are asked to retrieve it.
- Bring your signed waiver forms and hunting license to the registration table. Must have valid hunting license.
- Coffee, hot chocolate and donuts will be provided.
- Hunt and classes begin promptly at 7:45.
- Hunters will be placed on one of 3 hunt teams. Red, Blue or Green
- No dogs are allowed by hunters, only dog handlers are allowed to bring dogs.
- Family and friends are not allowed to accompany children during the field hunt.
- Each hunt team will have a team leader. Your team leader will guide you throughout the day.
- Tri-Tip lunch is served around 1pm
- Drinks and Snacks are also provided during the day.
- Raffle Prize give away begins right after lunch.
Must have items:
Items that will be provided that must be worn in the field: